Hussian Library’s Mission: The library of Hussian contributes to the mission of the institution by providing resources that inspire creativity and enrich the academic community. The library is not only a physical space but a virtual space as well where the Hussian community can interact, create, and collaborate. Hussian’s library includes helpful resources that support our school’s curriculum. In addition to the physical resources that are on campus, Hussian has developed a resource share with Harrisburg University. Hussian students are able to request materials from Harrisburg’s extensive collection.
Hussian Library Catalog: Click here to search and request materials from Hussian’s collection.
LIRN Online Library Resource – Access the Library and Information Resources Network. Use the LIRN ID number provided to you at orientation. If you lost your access number, please consult the Administrative Services Coordinator or Librarian.
Additional Online Resources
Using Internet Resources
When using internet resources, you need to be alert and critical of their trustworthiness and validity. This guide outlines the key factors you should weigh when deciding if you can trust an internet resource
Useful links about copyright
Copyright and intellectual property laws are complex and can be intentionally vague. While it is not necessary to be an expert, it is useful to familiarize yourself with the basics and avoid trouble as a student and a professional.
- United States Copyright Office
- Cornell Copyright Information Center
- Can I Use that Picture?
- Did I Plagiarize? Infographic
Research and Writing Assistance
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab
An overall excellent resource for research and writing help. Pay special attention to the Research and Citation resources section.
- Excelsior College Online Writing Lab
An excellent and award winning online writing lab, featuring a very user friendly approach to academic writing. There is an excellent section to review grammar essentials.
- The Internet Public Library
A digital library full of library approved internet resources. It is promoted as “information you can trust.” There is also a free and public “ask a librarian” service where you can ask for reference help.
- Getty Images
- Corbis Images
- Pixel Perfect Digital
- Smithsonian Digital Library
- Philadelphia Historical Digital Image Library
- Library of Congress Prints & Photographs Online Catalog
- Pose Maniacs
Harrisburg University’s Library-Access the library collection of Harrisburg University.
Find what you need using the catalog.
For more information, contact the Harrisburg University librarian at email@example.com.
- Online catalog – View our online course catalog
- Free Library of Philadelphia – Take advantage of the materials available for use from the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Contact Hussian’s Librarian – Can’t find what you need? Request assistance from Hussian’s librarian.