Why should you attend Hussian School of Art ®?
We provide a one-of-a-kind art education – offering career preparation, a creative focus, an inspiring campus, and a nurturing community.
- Experience four years of professional development that enables you to be confident and competent as you embark on your career journey in the visual arts after graduation.
- Our concentrations consist entirely of hands-on and creative coursework, providing the opportunity to grow your talent in a unique educational setting.
- Hussian is conveniently located in the heart of Old City Philadelphia, near historic landmarks and city attractions that provide creative stimulation and a lively campus experience.
- Our close-knit, family-like community encourages the individual creative and professional growth of every student every day.
Our concentrations include:
- Digital Media – Offering a foundation for a broad understanding of digital media, this concentration stresses the aesthetics of design and effective technology for an engaging, interactive experience. Students will learn visual and technical skills, such as design principles, digital art creation, sound, animation, and programming, to create interactive projects in the digital environment.
- Graphic Design – Through the use of art and computer studies, the curriculum provides students with an educational environment that replicates the atmosphere of a real-world design studio, design department, or advertising agency.
- Visual Communications – This concentration provides students with the opportunity to develop their image-making skills to the highest level, including traditional painting and drawing courses combined with digital processes to provide the student with many possibilities for creative expression
To receive a Hussian catalog or to schedule a tour of our campus, please fill out the form on the right.
Hussian School of Art ®
The Bourse, Suite 300
111 S. Independence Mall East
Philadelphia, PA 19106